Everything Will Change But Love Remains The Same.
Well, yesterday(Sat) i rushed off at night to meet Glen at Lavender for Mutton Soup. Superly random, but the soup was good. After that we went to town to watch a midnight movie --Twilight. I would never imagine myself to watch a movie like this. I mean like, I have a total zero interest in these types of fantasy movies. But I guess I didn't regret it, so yeahh. Well, actually life is really short. Just a few events playing out since year 1991 and soon I'll be 18 this year. Before you know it, you will be retired and reaching your judgement day. Sigh. ANYWAYS, I just realised something really bugging. I never knew what it was but i guess I figured it out already. Try to keep my name to a low yeah? I don't like the attention. (: Hmm, well, I am going to transform my home theatre into a good one soon. (: Yayes for me. January is going to be a boring month. :/ rawrs.
Comments
Post a Comment