The Past.
I know i should not mention anything of this sort now that i have her and also because mommy's girl would spam my blog. She can deny it and call her mom to manipulate me or whatsoever, or maybe defend to say shes not the spammer. But please, i know who you are already, since a long time ago. No wonder you had spammers in your blog. But anyway, go ahead and spam over this post. But i will still take your insults, ignore it, and then delete your tag. Now back to the topic... Raked up old movies to find 2 different movies to watch. So i watched "I Not Stupid" and after that i watched "13 Going On 30". The latter was really different when i watched it. And again, my tears don't flow out. Either i'm getting more matured and tough in the heart, or i'm just carrying a dead heart. And i believe it's the latter. Let's see now. I had a gf. I've admitted it to many that she's the best gf i've ever had. Now she's with another guy. I'm happy for her. But this makes me look back, and think. Why did i even treat her so bad? (I mean she's only 1 of the 2 girls that i've regretted cheating on. And i definitely agree that mom's girl deserved to be cheated on.) Now, she's my bff. Not best friend forever, but best female friend. She kept me from going into crazyness, and also kept me sane enough though i was emotionally unstable (and i still am). I've never blogged about her much as she told me today. But i guess i was really that bad to such a nice person. If any of you have been reading this blog regularly, she is the You No. 3. So that is her. A special post, just for her. To tell her how shitty i feel now.
But anyway, we have both moved on. And i accept that fact a hundred percent full. From (or maybe since) 20 May 2008 thereon-th, i will stay faithful. I will change for the better. And i believe that i already have.
Comments
Post a Comment