Birthday Boy.

I woke up today at 1030am. A friend came over and slacked with me. 350pm we went to watch The Incredible Hulk at GV Bishan. Ended at about 630pm and we walked to tpy for dinner. Then sent her home in a cab.

I cried while walking to tpy. I was feeling very lousy. In fact, i have felt lousy since the first second when i was awake today. While typing this post, i'm crying again. I'm crying more than i should. And i'm not crying tears of joy, but tears of sorrow that just slammed into my heart without a reason that i know of... It's just an hour more to go before this special day ends. At least last year i felt like it was a real birthday. But this year it feels like a normal day. Nothing special could be felt about it... Sigh. Honestly, No one can ever make me happy. My life is just this. I seriously do not know what am i doing on earth now. And No, i did not go through any heartbreak at all. Truth to be told, i experienced zero heartbreaks-that-can-affect-me during this year. And maybe it's because of that, that i feel emotionally unstable now. I dont know. Sigh. If i was daring, i would have commited suicide a long time ago... I'm serious. That's how bad i feel right now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog