D&T Day 3.
Well, today morning met Grace to pass her groundsheets, then went for D&T. Was boring. As usual, i did nothing but slack and watch the others do their work in envy. ): I had nothing to do. Until lunch time! I went to buy an acrylic tube that is 2 feet long and 50mm in diameter. Brought it back to school, and realised it couldn't really work well. And it costs 35bucks! It was all wasted. Anyway Mr Fong drove us and i bought a PVC tube that is wider in diameter of the same length. And its only 2 bucks! Zomg. i feel so screwed today. :/ Anyway i guess that tomorrow i would be doing some real workshop stuff so i hope that it would be interesting. (: I have done countless design modifications over the past 3 days and i think i'm finally starting to let my project take shape. (:
Comments
Post a Comment