Leg Exercise
Well, haven't been cycling for quite awhile now. Shall try a basic 30KM soon. Hmms. Well, i screwed my d&t paper up. For once, i'm gonna miss my As or Bs. :/ Anyway first and last week of june hols is remedial for ppl who failed their papers. Shit. On top of that, i need to do at least 30 hours of workshop hours for my product for d&t Os. And thats like 5 days. And so i only have one week of holidays left. :/ Argh. This is the worst school break i'm ever gonna get... I'm just gonna work, work, and work till i grow fat. Stupid school. >:( rawrs. Oh, and i realise something bad regarding heart matters always happens before my d&t paper. How true. That sucks. Ohwells. I need to run away. I need a bad "whooooo". I need somebody, and i need a rest.
Comments
Post a Comment