Gay-Friend?
Is that okay? Anyway im back to update. Life sucks. Emo rocks. It's the only way to show my true expressions. All black, yes, that's me. One look from people, and they go "ahh! yes, i know what he needs". Yes, i want that kind of understanding from Emo. That really works well. It saves my explaination, and you can try to find all the reason to help me. Thanks Jaan, you found my reason. You have made me realise my problem. Okay. Maybe that is the problem, maybe not. I don't know. I just need real fresh air. I want to run around and just scream at the top of my lungs. Every night i try to cry but no tears flow. And finally it flowed today, but it's still depressing. It's not of any help. SOMEBODY, just ANYBODY, kill me now. Just end my life now please. I am tired of living on earth. I wanna move on. Earth is depressing. please?
Comments
Post a Comment