D&T Day 2.

It's getting more stressful by the sessions. Today was just stressful and worrying thinkings that filled through me. Would my project succeed? Would i be able to make it work? I THOUGHT that it would be easy. I thought that the specs would be simple. But i'm wrong. I can't seem to plan for the future proccesses. This is really unlike what i used to be in projects. Sigh. Or maybe i'm just feeling insecure. Because i still need a PVC pipe to move on with my work. And this has to be bought by myself. And i don't have it. Secondly, the motor might not be as strong as i want it to be. Sigh. I'm seriously feeling so worried. :/ And all because of a simple D&T coursework. :/ Maybe i just think too much for my A1. Afraid of failure. Sighs. And, D&T is seriously taking up tonnes of my time. :/ No wonder Glen had to drop it last year.. ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog