Changi.

It seems that everytime i leave Changi in the train, there'll be this attachment to want to stay on longer. And today i left it in tears. You're going, and never coming back. And what you said before i left just caused them to roll down faster. They are the sweetest way to say those words. I'm just surprised. Enjoy your next country. :/

Sighs. I'm emotionally unstable these few days. And it's cause you're 8000KM away. ): Ohwells. Anyway, for my coming BBQ, i have a thought of hiring EZB Pte Ltd to handle my food and BBQ needs. They provide marinated foodstuff and BBQ necessities including the Charcoal and stuff, which is kinda cool. (: It is a very tempting consideration. Especially with delivery provided. (:

Ohwells. Let's just hope this BBQ will be as sweet as my 16th B'day. And within an hour, you'll be high up in the air, on your way to your new country. Sigh. I just can't wait for the 6th to come. ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog