What's up with me?

Okay, I hate all these lonely nights. I miss you. I know I'm not supposed to cry. Okay, I'm holding tears back. I'm scared. I'm really scared. After what happened on Sunday night, I've been living with this fear that is really bugging me so badly. It was only an hour, but things changed. I honestly do not know how did things just suddenly change. I really just want to end it all now. God, please bring me home? I really cannot take this anymore. I really don't understand why you need to change this situation. God please. I don't like what's happening now. Please change things back. Please, God. Everyday I'm hoping that you would. I know that you'll change it back. Please do, God. I really don't want to go through this. Not again. Not this time. Please. I just want to go home if things remain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog