I fell again.
I really don't know what's up with 2011. Sigh. When I've decided to be really nice and stuff, things just need to happen. Sigh. I've learnt that no matter whatever you do, or how hard you try, things can turn around for the worse magically within an hour or so. At the way things are going, I don't even dare to fall any farther even though I eventually will. Sigh, I need to get out and away from this cold and heartless world. O God, please do not forsake me at a time like this. You were the one who made things this way, the one who changed this whole situation into such a horrible one. I know you might be stopping something, but this is way to soon and I pray that you will pull me out O God. I believe that the trials you give me are to make me draw closer to you for the strength to get out of it. So help me O Lord, for I am weak now.
I really don't know what's up with 2011. Sigh. When I've decided to be really nice and stuff, things just need to happen. Sigh. I've learnt that no matter whatever you do, or how hard you try, things can turn around for the worse magically within an hour or so. At the way things are going, I don't even dare to fall any farther even though I eventually will. Sigh, I need to get out and away from this cold and heartless world. O God, please do not forsake me at a time like this. You were the one who made things this way, the one who changed this whole situation into such a horrible one. I know you might be stopping something, but this is way to soon and I pray that you will pull me out O God. I believe that the trials you give me are to make me draw closer to you for the strength to get out of it. So help me O Lord, for I am weak now.
Comments
Post a Comment