His Timeline.
Okay, so here is another trying year for me. I must admit, the year 2011 has not been very smooth sailing. I've been going through trials and testings which really shook my entire life and traumatized me. So many times I've cried this year and wonder why shit happens to me. I never tell anyone reasons about my problems and I doubt that I ever will. But for the past year, since I've joined ministry, everything just flipped. Even before starting to serve, my life had already taken a turn the moment I made a decision to join a ministry. The more one gets more involved in church, the greater the testings and trials. But the past one year or so has really really been bad. Time after time I see myself faced with issues and problems. I really do not know how to go on like this. Have I not been faithful in devoting my life into your hands O Lord? I really don't know where to head from here. Sigh. Save me from all these things of the earth.
Okay, so here is another trying year for me. I must admit, the year 2011 has not been very smooth sailing. I've been going through trials and testings which really shook my entire life and traumatized me. So many times I've cried this year and wonder why shit happens to me. I never tell anyone reasons about my problems and I doubt that I ever will. But for the past year, since I've joined ministry, everything just flipped. Even before starting to serve, my life had already taken a turn the moment I made a decision to join a ministry. The more one gets more involved in church, the greater the testings and trials. But the past one year or so has really really been bad. Time after time I see myself faced with issues and problems. I really do not know how to go on like this. Have I not been faithful in devoting my life into your hands O Lord? I really don't know where to head from here. Sigh. Save me from all these things of the earth.
Comments
Post a Comment