Thinking of you.
It just aches. My heart just aches. I need painkillers that can kill the pain in my heart. Ohwell. I really don't know what to say. I think that I have not learnt my lesson from the previous incident. Well, no matter what you promise, some confessions still cannot be confessed. Because if you do, you'll just look like an idiot or a fool. KEVIN, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING CONFESSING SOMETHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE? AGAIN YOU ARE LEFT THERE STANDING LIKE AN IDIOT. Sigh. I'll hold back the tears to the best of my ability and be sure to learn my lesson.
It just aches. My heart just aches. I need painkillers that can kill the pain in my heart. Ohwell. I really don't know what to say. I think that I have not learnt my lesson from the previous incident. Well, no matter what you promise, some confessions still cannot be confessed. Because if you do, you'll just look like an idiot or a fool. KEVIN, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING CONFESSING SOMETHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE? AGAIN YOU ARE LEFT THERE STANDING LIKE AN IDIOT. Sigh. I'll hold back the tears to the best of my ability and be sure to learn my lesson.
Comments
Post a Comment