Her.

You -
I promise that I won't cause you an unnecessary tear.
I promise I will not be a jerk as I did in the past with other girls.
I promise you that we will have long romantic walks by the river.
We will both create memories in as many places as possible.
You will be my only one, and I'll be your only one.
I promise you that long hugs will be a norm for us.
I will show you off to my world while you show me off to your world.
You'll be the envy of your friends, and I'll be the envy of my friends.
We will be like the movie tales and lie under the stars.
We will have the sweetest pictures of us on Facebook.
The sky will be our common ground when we look up while away.
We will sneak out at night to picnic by the beach.
When you're mad, you will see me running after you.
And finally, I will never let your hand go.

This is all for you, my dear future girlfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog