I look.

I guess that when you've been too busy with other things, you're only left with a lonely night to think about things. Take almost two weeks ago when I had to work a full 12 hour shift for 3 days straight. Every single night, I'd take the bus home thinking about everything and reflecting on my day and past. That's probably why I am considering taking a week off before school starts to go on a hiatus from everyone. But that's not an option. It's irresponsible to go missing for a week.

Anyway, most nights I just look out the window every now and then. I wish I lived by the sea. The view would give me a better motivation to pen down my thoughts in letters and other what-not places that no one will ever see. Every night, I just look out to the sky, knowing that if you are looking out as well, it is the same sky that we're observing. Today I plunged my head quite far out of my window. I was trying to spot a certain part of Singapore. I wasn't scared of falling over 19 stories high. In fact, I wouldn't have minded if I had just accidentally slipped down. :/ Sigh, my emotions are screwed up.

I wish that a miracle would happen. I keep thinking it's impossible because of the status difference and stuff. I'm just like a helpless person. Words can never explain how I feel. Am writing unsent letters to someone. I'll be a coward and keep everything with me. Because rejection is painful and I don't ever want the past to get a single chance to be relived. And for now, this is a song that I've heard at work that pretty much describes how I feel now, about you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog