Today was a fairytale.

I made a bookmark to watch Fan Chan(My Girl) on Okto at 10p.m. today. It seemed pretty alright from the trailer. Well, it's one of those girl and guy bestie thing, but not about getting together. Just pure friends. But that is just behind the white screens of theatres, isn't it? Good friends? Yeah right. Some times things happen and you don't even know how it is your fault. Honestly, how can a guy and a girl be good friends, or maybe best friends? I don't see how it works. I don't. The only thing that has been close to me is my pillow. Guy good friends? They are a better bet. I sound superficial, like I only want a friend there for benefits. But hey, the only benefit I'm looking out for is a shoulder. And that is my return as well. I'm really doubting in the meaning of friends. Or should I say acquaintances?

Just think carefully. Aren't certain wishes that we have influenced from the media? And out of those "influenced wishes", aren't they mostly fairy tales? Fairy tales that seldom happen in real life? That's food for thought. Or maybe thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog