Oh, you're so.

I will not blog too much about it. Because it'll just show how immature I am and will only get me nothing but counseling from him. But the real one is you. If you want to be so hostile, so be it. The first two times it happened, I took the courage to start something again, despite it only being partially my fault once. Oh you're just trying to be someone you're not to gain sympathy. Two can always play this childish game of yours. But I won't. If you want to be hostile and expect me to do the same, you're wrong. I won't be hostile, neither will I be friendly. Because I don't need someone who screwed up her 'O' levels, and ignore people who genuinely cared about you, even the close friends. You make me want to quit just to avoid seeing you every week.

On a different and less "splat" note, I had frog leg porridge for the first time today. I was dying psychologically about how wrong it was to eat it but yet physically enjoying how nice the meat was. Ahwells. The wet weather is back again. :D Nice rain. Rain brings back memories. Heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog