Fun week.
Let's see now. I woke up today with a stiff neck. Urgh, that sure sucks. Well anyway, last Thursday I left for a school trip to Melaka. A very quiet state I must say. According to wiki, it is the third smallest state in the whole of Malaysia. It's pretty old though. Not much new buildings. Some buildings can be seen crumbling apart. But overall a good 'historic' experience. The landmarks were old and a different atmosphere could be felt in the area. I kinda like the place though. Heh. Anyways, the trip was pretty alright, just boring and tiring at times. And oh, clothes were really cheap! Like, RM50 for 3 tops, which equates to about S$7 per shirt. hah. I like! Food was also relatively okay. Chicken rice balls were gross, Chendols quite different, Baba Nonya curry noodles were quite nice, BK was different, A&W was the bomb, and Baskin Robbins was kinda shiok. heh. Anyway, Sunday was OCBC Cycle Singapore. Came in at 1h18m12s for 40KM, a 15 minute improvement from last year's 1h33m despite my injury. :D Ahwells. Life is back to plain nothing. Slack time to grow fat at home. heh. :D
Comments
Post a Comment