Uh.
Let's see. Chanced upon pictures of a group which I shall not mention, skating from Orchard to Vivo City. It actually seems pretty easy. No offence to this group though. It really seems like something that we can all do, as an excuse to hang out and spend time --doing something out of the ordinary-- just creating memories and experiences that can be looked back upon. Ahwells. There's supposed to be an overnight-thing like cycling or bbq-ing this December holidays. Ohwells. Never mind then. March would have a big holiday for organising stuff. Anyways, about my life. My entire 2 weeks of term break is packed, and I don't even have time to research on my essay topic or to complete that irritating project. Maybe Sunday, but that is so urgh. Sundays are my slack days to clean up my room. :/ Ohwells. It's been raining a lot recently. Lovely. (: Was browsing through the photos for the volunteering team of Stan Chart Singapore Marathon 2008 which I was in, and my, what a shock. Some look totally different. But the memories... Oh so funny to think about them. Tired and worn out, camwhoring, sleeping, and all those nonsense. Would I rather run or volunteer? I would wish that I could do both. They are both torturous, but really good. hah. Ohwells. I should be sleeping now. :/ Nights then. (:
Comments
Post a Comment