500th Post.

This blog is reaching 3 years old and this is my number 500 post. Ohwells. Let's see. I shan't rant about anything today. Shall talk about how my life has been so far. For one, I had many issues to be brought up, but I draft-ed it after writing it halfway. Well school holidays are here now, but it isn't really much of a holiday, is it? I need to complete a boring IS assignment which has no definite meeting date yet, and due on week one of school. Piled on top would be searching for a good essay topic to write on for my final essay assessment, and also mywritinglab, which is some kind of online english-improvement program. How nice. Hmm. And christmas is coming, I am absolutely caught up with stuff from the 24th onwards. ): I will probably go for a haircut straight after Christmas. Yes, my ears will be visible to everyone again. I'll get a clean look for the million people's cries to get me to cut my hair. And now, I have this craving to cycle over to Boat Quay to sit by the river, the area near Timbre. It has a great view of the Boat Quay shophouses, which mainly houses the Indian pubs. I remember being there almost 6 years ago. That place simple brings back memories. There are two kinds of memories in my life. One is the good ones and just that, while the other is also good ones, but the friendship or bond involved soured later on. Well, either way I still love to go back to the places where things happened, and will just try to imagine everything re-enact before me again. Many memories make me sad, probably because of how good it was. But memories are just that. I've always wished for a time travel machine. Not to change things, but to sit at one corner and watch the same memory being re-created over and over again. That, would be my life's wish. Memories, they are nothing but a ghost to remind you of how beautiful or horrible that particular part of your life was, while it lasted. And I wished frisyou lasted longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog