The unavoidable kiss.

:O Holidays are ending in a week's time. And I've been blogging quite a lot the past week. Holidays have been boring, and nothing great achieved. Okay, maybe I have achieved a few extra kilograms in me from slugging and lazing around everyday without much exercise. Tsk. Maybe one day I'll become chubby. Anyway, one more week of holidays, and my timetable for next sem is totally weird. :/ But ahwells, here's a link to Crack The Shutters by Snow Patrol. Embedding was disabled so just clicky there. It's probably the first few times that I actually leave a video or video link on my blog. Hah. So yeah. The first time I heard it was on a happy but maybe disappointing day? It depends on how each person puts it. After all, multiplication is a good thing. And it still is. (: But yeah, one video here for a record.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog