Okay.
I need to clean my Mac. It's eating Gigabytes without much installations. It's not lagging the applications much but ohwells. Feels bad to see so much gigs eaten up without knowing what is. Virus? Hope not. Apples are good fruits, they shoo doctors and thus should shoo viruses too. :/ maos. Ahwells. Today morning I went for Morning prayer meeting, and it was great as usual. Probably the best I've been so far. But y'know, it brings back memories. But shall leave those aside. Napped in the afternoon for a few hours, and then that was when I woke up to do some stuff, and got really down. So bad that I'm close to tearing, which I haven't in a long time. Well, I'll remember last Saturday's sermon and someone's blog post. It's not cold comfort, but it's more of reality with a real appreciative ending. Guess this year is a year of rejection, but I'll still go on. :D
Comments
Post a Comment