Stop Prejudice.

I am totally depressed now. But i'll just sleep it off tonight. Sometimes, if i could turn back time, i would not change things. But i would want to re-experience everything all over again. Sweet moments in time will never be treasured until months or years down, though it will be remembered. Times when it was only me and you, and sometimes with him as well after school. Or maybe times when i ignored the three words desperately coming from her. Sighs. Just remember, i will always remember everything, everyone. Remember me as a once-jerk whom you once dated, a guy from class of barker 08', or maybe someone from your good ol' childhood days.

One day, when anyone of you - and i really mean anyone, as long as i know you - needs someone to rant at, find me. I will not give solutions because it won't help the burden, but i will be all ears to let you rant at. Scream at me, type messages in caps, vent, or yell any problems at me. I'll be nice. I give this promise to everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog