Write You A Love Song.

Wells, my sister disappointed my dad when she insisted on going to poly instead of JC. I am aiming to go to poly as well. And i had this casual talk with my dad the other day. He knows about my wants, but he asked if i could make it to JC. I know he really yearns for me to be able to get into a JC. I know that i cannot make the cut-off. My aim for L1R4 is 12-14. And i will ruin my combine humans, which is the only other subject that I'm left to add to make my L1R5. And thus i would not be able to make it. BUT, even if i make the cut-off point and get myself into a JC, i believe with all my heart that i can survive in JC. I know that i can. But i just lack the commitment and perseverance to get myself through JC. My dad is really a nice person. He keeps to whatever he says, and sometimes even does more. Unlike my mother, he never negotiates whenever it comes to issues with money. He gives whatever i need, and whatever he is supposed to give as an allowance. I really don't want to disappoint him. I'm stuck in a dilemma. Sighs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog