Break Free.

Well, i wanted to devote today to studying. But before i slept last night as well as today when i woke up, i felt real empty. I don't know why. But i studied for 2 hours, and decided to follow Ziqiang to FOP today. It was only him and me today. Service was great. Living for eternal things. I managed to capture the word much better today compared to yesterday when i was half-dazed. At the closing, Reuben Morgan's Hillsong team played after Parachute Band. But halfway through, he invited them back up to play together. It was just great with two bands playing at the same time. Hillsong's drummer was ecstatically good, with the parachute band's drummer backing up pretty well. It was totally awesome, and never once was there so many people so excited over praise. Ziqiang and I had our voices a lil' hoarse after, but it was just so great. Those who missed it, really missed a great event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog