And I'm Free.

Let's see now. School was basically a drag everyday. Except the fact that i got full marks for radioactivity test. English paper was on Thursday and the passage was like so cheem. Didn't do well for compo as well. My sentences were far too simple; a primary one kid could write it as well. And today was just pretty boring. School started earlier and i had to lug an A2 corrugated board along with a bag and portfolio to school. After ndp celebrations at 930am, (it ended earlier than i expected) i went to eat breakfast with Eugene and Fred, then did D&T until 430pm. Time passed way faster than i thought. Rushed back to tpy, met a few church peeps, bought stuff, and went over to Rita's house for the steamboat thingy. Today was a long day, but a pretty relieving one. I submitted my journal and boards for d&t today. Today is the last time that i would ever see it. I am finally free from the bondage of d&t coursework and i can focus on other subjects. No wonder Glen dropped it halfway last year. :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog