I barely made it to Sec 5. Argh. So far i've passed my L1R2 to get promoted but my CA marks might pull it down. Argh. Will i really get promoted? I'm just hoping that i will. It's the first time i've done this badly. Poot!
//EDITED :
Today when i took a cab to go out, i had the shock of my life. The taxi driver sped through traffic and was driving recklessly. Argh. Was so damn scared can. And he horned at every car that he felt was blocking his way even though those cars are going at the max. allowed speed. Poot. And i got damn scared when he stopped at a red light and turned around smiling and say "roadrunner!". I just smiled at him but i was like screaming "Oh God, help me!" inside. But actually i got used to it after awhile... The only thing i didnt enjoy was him horning a people for no reason. I was damn scared that he was drunk lah! So many drivers kept looking at him and me. And i'm like the only poor passenger on board. Argh. Poot. So scary. But i still stuck by principle of "keeping the change". (: I love his speeding. But not his horning. pooo!
Posted on sat 20 October 2007 @ 0159 hours.
Comments
Post a Comment