Haha. Everyone chill. Yes i'm still feeling down, but relax kaes? hah. Talk to me more, people! n284, you guys can cheer me up. (: Hmm. Today had Physics paper. I can tell that i'm gonna fail combine sciences because only 8 peeps passed chem! But i'm proud that in Chem, i did one question which not many others could do. Which was the Emperical Formula or something like that. heh! Anyway, the moment my physics paper was collected today, i knew my exam bondage was gone! Wooohooo! No more stress! heh. (yeps, i actually had a bit of stress for my exams for once). After physics i went to check my D&T marks for EOYs. I am first in the normal acad for sec 4! Whooo! Actually i'm not first. I'm tied with Brandon Choo. He got 75 and i got 76, but i got one mark taken away for not using pencil in my basic drawings. Argh. But still distinction! (: I'm damn proud of my results. heh. Now i just gotta prepare for my upcoming English Os which is 29October, and CLB Os which is 12November. Heh. Hope i do well for eng, and get a pass for CLB. That way i can skip those two lanuguage lessons next year. heh. Yeahh, after a few days, my blog has something written on a lighter note, rather than sad sad. heh. thanks all of you.

And Thanks Meitong for talking to me on the train back. It really got me thinking...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog