你喜欢我吗?


So, I really don't know. In just a few weeks things in my life and family has turned upside down. Dad is someone who lives as each day passes with no future in mind. Just figured out today that we'll probably need to sell off this house and move to a cheaper flat in another estate to help finance my mom's cancer treatments and parent's future. I'm okay with this plan, just that I'll need time to settle and let news sit. I mean, I'm so used to my house being convenient and at such a prime location. I've practically lived in this house since I was a baby. :/ But it's inevitable that we'll need to move. Hopefully we don't move to a place with really bad location. So much can change in my life in just a few weeks, including personal stuff. :/


Anyway, my enlistment has been dragged. Went for my first appointment at NUH last Wednesday and they gave a follow-up appointment on November 23. My enlistment is seriously gonna be dragged on. Ohwell. What can I do? Maybe find a part time job that pays relatively well.


So, I'm honestly quite angry at you. You pin ALL the blame on me without looking at things from the wider perspective. If it makes you happier to live in self denial, then go ahead. He did not have to live and tolerate the same problems which I did. Try putting the same pressure on him which you did on me and see if he still sticks around.


On a different note, I don't know what burden that you've been carrying all along but I hope that you'll share. I'll always be here and you know it. I may reply slow, but it doesn't mean that I'm not there. On the other hand, I thank you for listening to me, being really really patient with me, accepting me being late, and just simply being there when I need someone. I just thank God that He brought you to me.


Anyway my 21st is coming up real soon and I've not planned anything yet. :/ Maybe it'll just be a quiet birthday. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog