It's a vicious cycle.

Disappointments are a vicious cycle. They never end. It spreads from one person to another. The worst part is that when disappointment infects someone else, it doesn't move on.

I've just figured it out. When someone disappoints you, something in you changes. It causes bitterness that will cause you to disappoint others. It's a chain reaction thing and just sticks. Well, it's only a while later that you realise that you've disappointed the wrong people. But ohwell. We'll all learn from it and move on.

So anyway, Christmas is just around the corner, and so is Christmas drama at church! :D Serving is never easy. But I still do because it really makes a whole difference to the whole service. We were all called to serve and not to be served. But anyway, I can't wait for it. The rehearsals are super tiring but really rewarding. (:

And anyway, 2011 is ending real soon. It's been quite a tiring year I must say. It was better than 2010, and I believe that 2012 will only get better. Sure, there were a lot of bumps but hey, I'm still alive eh? Less suicidal as compared to 2010 so I guess it's a good thing. Yep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog