Christmas 2011.

Well, Christmas has just passed. This year, slightly after a year since I've been in TV Ministry for church, I joined the TV Christmas Drama as the crew. Rehearsals were few and I didn't get to familiarise myself with the cues that well, but after every one of the five services held at Suntec Convention, I would pass the camera back to the service crew, and walk back to the control room smiling and even laughing to myself. It was truly a huge privilege and good chance that I got to serve in the drama production. My spirits would be lifted after each service because I know that whatever the entire crew just did makes a very big difference in how the congregation would view the drama and receive the message. Every slight thing that is done by us would affect thousands every service.

It is truly uplifting to see the respondents coming down during the alter call. It lets pastor, the drama crew, backstage crew, and us know that we have all made a difference because we served. We have all come together to change how things would've turned out. This is truly a privilege and experience which I will treasure for the rest of my life. Nothing beats serving in TVM for Him. This has been a wonderful Christmas and I do look forward to many more Christmases in TVM! (:

I've been truly blessed serving in this ministry... (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog