A slightly better week, I suppose? No.
Now, the past week was probably the most hectic week in my year 3 life and it's just going to get worse every week. Sigh. School work has really driven me to tears literally with the huge workload. I really was close to a breakdown a few weeks back from school work combined with personal trials. Life is really giving me a hard time and I've managed to pull through once again, miraculously.
As for you, you've told me something amazing though it wasn't a huge thing. What you've told me will probably give me hope and joy to continue to press on in life. Sometimes the reason why people can push through hard times is because there's someone staying with them and pressing on not behind them, but beside them. I do hope a miracle can happen to my life now. Trust me, I'm different now. And I miss you.
Now, the past week was probably the most hectic week in my year 3 life and it's just going to get worse every week. Sigh. School work has really driven me to tears literally with the huge workload. I really was close to a breakdown a few weeks back from school work combined with personal trials. Life is really giving me a hard time and I've managed to pull through once again, miraculously.
As for you, you've told me something amazing though it wasn't a huge thing. What you've told me will probably give me hope and joy to continue to press on in life. Sometimes the reason why people can push through hard times is because there's someone staying with them and pressing on not behind them, but beside them. I do hope a miracle can happen to my life now. Trust me, I'm different now. And I miss you.
Comments
Post a Comment