What is this?

Well, I've stumbled upon a memory that I've chosen to forget but it appeared to me tonight. Basically, I once knew someone who felt that boyfriends needed to be perfect and that the moment someone shows out his or her weak side of crying, he or she will be vulnerable. No offence, but I think that is utter bullshit. If you're made vulnerable to the people around you just because a weakness is revealed, I think that many people will be under attack now. No one said that males cannot cry or be soft. Honestly speaking, I'd rather be with a guy/girl that is soft and is willing to show true emotions. I'd never want a person who keeps everything in and acts like a block of cold steel.

That aside, I miss China. I guess what I miss the most are the cheap food and friendly bosses of the stalls in China. I'd spend less than S$10 per day in China on food, yet I just spent over that amount on just ONE meal. And like what Nigel said, I really felt a warm feeling when the boss of this particular street-side food stall called us "peng you", which means friend in Mandarin. ): The people there are really nice. People tend to think that China is a horrible place to go to, but it's really a pretty decent place to go to. Apart from the language differences, everything in China is much better as compared to Singapore. The roads feel safer, the things are cheap, the people are friendly, and there are actually seasons in the climate.

Ahwells, I'll miss you, China. Anyway today is the first time that I've stepped in Suntec for service. I must say that the place is really a miracle, although I found the place quite crammed up. I guess it's due to the regulations on how much space the church can occupy for a gathering at any one time. But well, everything is different and I am still quite lost on the operations of Suntec. Ahwells. Shall get used to it soon enough. (: Till then. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog