3 Days left.

So, that's all that I'm left with. After 3 days, I'm left with 4 days of holidays before school starts. :/ Well, today is a slow Sunday. Just came back from a budget-cruise thingy from three gorges. Well, the sights were pretty alright but the whole trip was pretty much a waste of time. Last weekend was a trip over to Mount Wudang which was so cold that trees, railings, people, and steps were coated with a layer of ice. It was really cold and torturous but everyone still survived somehow, apart from some cameras which could not handle the negative temperature.

This trip has been alright so far. But it's really annoying that school is starting within a week. I won't even have a holiday. ): Weekends will be packed and I'll only be left with 2 days to rest before school starts after I'm back. ): But ohwell. I'll get through this busy third year.

Thinking back, I've realised that it's still safer to keep things to yourself. Once again, I need to constantly remind myself to keep things back and just let things go. I shall attempt to. :/ Ohwell. I'm off for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog