Let's see now.

I've been attempting to study since two weeks ago. I sorta failed halfway. Read my notes, yes. Understand the notes, mostly. Memorize the notes, no. Able to do past semester's paper, fail.
I swear I'm screwed. But whatever. Shall push myself harder. And I can't find the same motivation that I had when I studied for O's. ): Ohwells. I'm not prepared to fail my papers. ):
Anyway, I've realised something. I don't have the habit of keeping up conversations or posts. Like right now, I've conversations in the form of texts from people hanging in my phone and I'm too lazy to reply since they were hanging for over 24 hours. I can never keep up with a conversation for more than a day. Same goes for my twitter and facebook. I just always somehow forget about it and eventually I won't bother replying since it was due many hours ago. Well, people have sorta commented on this saying it's bad. But I just don't know how to reply after like 20 hours or something. :/ Like, how am I supposed to say in my texts "Oh sorry, I forgot to reply you". That doesn't sound very nice and sounds like a lame excuse when it's really true. But ohwells. ): I'll try to keep up with convos from all of you. ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog