I'll be dreaming of you tonight.
Well, suddenly chanced upon the song Dreaming Of You by the late Selena, and thus this title. I still remember watching the movie long time ago. Can't remember much, but yeah. Anyway another week of school that is tiring. Well, for a bad thing, my printer is screwed, and so I am unable to print a single assignment. Urgh. Anyway I've never really liked Demi Lovato but her song was the only song that I could enjoy or want to listen to on a friend's ipod when we swapped it. So I just downloaded it for myself a lil while later and just kept it in my playlist for the fun of it, until I listened carefully to the lyrics when I heard it earlier this week. And I guess it is the only song that expresses how I feel. Ahwells. :/
Comments
Post a Comment