I have a tip! :D
Well, I'm sure there are times where we board a bus, settle down, and realise that there is not a single window that is unfogged. So you're basically in a bus and the only clear window where you can peep out to is the front windshield screen. Well, I have a great Kevin solution! :D Use your hand and place it flat on a part of the window beside you and keep it there for at least 5 minutes. You may look like an idiot, but hey, after 5 minutes, that area becomes unfogged! :D heh. Spastic but that's what I do. Blahhhh. No school this Friday and hopefully E-Learning day does not pop up on Friday. I would love it to happen this Thursday. Then I would have a long weekend. Yipee. Heh heh. Rawts. Ahwells. Tomorrow is gonna be another day of lectures. But hey, I think there isn't Speechcomm lecture. :D Which means 2 hours of lunchie break! :DDD heh.
Comments
Post a Comment