Time to blog.

Okay, time to update a lil. Well, I just noticed some things are different now. With time, somehow your perception of things are no longer so blinded. It's like you start off gullible and blind when you were born into this world, and as time passes you start to notice the people around you more closely, and you begin to open your eyes. Well, some times I think that people are trying to do many things just for the sake of carrying a fashion statement. Even as I was typing the previous sentence, I was already considered trying to make a fashion statement by using the two words "fashion statement". Well, honestly, if you're better in something, then stick to it. There's no point in doing something that you or what others think is cool, then end up being noticed and criticised for doing your "fashion statement" wrongly. An example would be the language thing. Many are starting to hate Chinese, think that it is cheena and unglam to be used. But come on, if you are more fluent in it, why not just use it to it's entirety? Isn't it better than to be picked out for an error in every single English sentence that you speak or type out and blame the world for not accepting you for who you are or whatever other nonsense? Or how about buying things just to think it looks cool, when you actually totally do not need it? Some times, I really wonder. What is this world coming into? What is with all the fashion statements? I'm not saying that I don't do anything to create a fashion statement. But I'm just saying, it is definite that everyone of us carry more than one fashion statement. But the thing is, are every single one of them necessary? Perhaps the money and effort spent on one of them could have been better used for something else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog