Don't Let Me Go.
In everyone's life, there are challenges. Last year's was O levels. I had a promise with my mother for a reward if I were to get As. That promise never came. All I got was a hundred dollars. Disappointing, but the grades were a consolation to my hard work. From young, my parents have seen be as a problematic child. I was always misbehaving and no one expected anything good to come out of me. True, I still screwed my life every now and then, but so what? Doesn't everyone? My aunt gave me the reason yesterday as to why my sister dislikes me. My parents give me everything that I want. Is that true? Not to it's entirety. The problem is, she never asked. She doesn't live here now, she doesn't even see how biased my father is against me. How he frowns at me and my friends whenever I bring someone home, compared to how happy he is when you come home or are at family gatherings with your bastard boyfriend that owes the entire Chen family an apology. And now, I am on the verge of leaving house.
In everyone's life, there are challenges. Last year's was O levels. I had a promise with my mother for a reward if I were to get As. That promise never came. All I got was a hundred dollars. Disappointing, but the grades were a consolation to my hard work. From young, my parents have seen be as a problematic child. I was always misbehaving and no one expected anything good to come out of me. True, I still screwed my life every now and then, but so what? Doesn't everyone? My aunt gave me the reason yesterday as to why my sister dislikes me. My parents give me everything that I want. Is that true? Not to it's entirety. The problem is, she never asked. She doesn't live here now, she doesn't even see how biased my father is against me. How he frowns at me and my friends whenever I bring someone home, compared to how happy he is when you come home or are at family gatherings with your bastard boyfriend that owes the entire Chen family an apology. And now, I am on the verge of leaving house.
Comments
Post a Comment