You Call Me A Stranger.

Well, is it monday blues? I do not know. Or is it just moodswings? Or is it Christmas? Well, this year has passed real fast, faster than any other year actually... In just 24 days, it will be the first day of year 2009. It's time to look back at the visions and goals for 2008. How far have I achieved? Quite much actually. My spiritual life, my studies, my relational life, and my emotions. Well, maybe not much for my emotions, but at least it's better? Just wish these moodswings will go away some day. Well, I will always remember yesterday at the volunteering thing -- Mud, perspiration, shouts, lethargy, fooling around. It's just great. Probably the most fun volunteering thing that I've ever participated in. And probably missing it is what's causing this moodswing. Well, Christmas & New Year is coming up. Someone, ask me out on these two days for countdown. ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog