Tomorrow I will start a new phase. I will step into full-time work. Truth be told I am not confident of doing well, but I will give this a shot anyway. I'll just use it as a stepping stone into the working world. Maybe it'll be my "meanwhile" job, maybe it'll be a platform to propel me elsewhere farther, maybe it'll be my future. I'll never know, but I'll try.

It'll be good if my freelance jobs and editing didn't only happen now though. I've been working non-stop since Thursday and I've not really relaxed yet. Might be a bad idea to start work unrefreshed. Hmm...

Right now I'm hit with another swing. Maybe it's pre-Monday blues, maybe it's my usual Sunday shit. But I'm always scared to be alone on Sunday nights, yet I don't want anyone to be beside me at the same time. Oxymoronic, I know. 

Anyway, it has been a month. I'm coping fine. I'm seeing the world, seeing my options, and opening up again. I thank God that I have been having plans almost every single day, and that's good I guess. It kind of keeps me preoccupied and helped me forget. Indeed, I serve an amazing God.

I'm starting something unofficial. For a period it turned out okay, but over time it's hard to accept the lifestyle. But I guess, some times there's no harm trying. The worst that could happen is that I'll fall again. But I guess I'll still go ahead and try. Maybe something good might just come out of it. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog