Hiatus.
It's been over two months since I've blogged. Hur. Officially getting lazy and too old to keep up with blogging. But on the other hand, who still blogs? Lol. Anyway I'm interning in school. Sounds loser-ish but it's a good way to build up portfolio. On top of that, I've worked in harsh and crazy companies in the real world out there before so I don't really need to intern out-of-school to see what the corporate world is like when I already do.
Anyway, I've been thinking about my past and up till today, I still cannot believe that I went to China for 5 full weeks and actually survived being away from Singapore. But it's things that happened in China that really mean a lot to me which I'll always remember for life. I like looking back at pictures of China. The life and atmosphere in China is really different. If I could, I'd go back there again. Really. I was one who made fun of China as a country which is undeveloped and in a mess, but the country is actually really nice. Ohwell.
Anyway, I'm kind of 1/3 into my internship. Just a few more months to go and it'll all be over. I'll be done with NP. One thing for sure, NP is not going to be a place which I'll miss. I'm gonna save up and hopefully, I can save enough to go for a good trip before NS and fly to somewhere nice. Ahwell. Christmas is coming soon, looking forward to the holidays. (:
It's been over two months since I've blogged. Hur. Officially getting lazy and too old to keep up with blogging. But on the other hand, who still blogs? Lol. Anyway I'm interning in school. Sounds loser-ish but it's a good way to build up portfolio. On top of that, I've worked in harsh and crazy companies in the real world out there before so I don't really need to intern out-of-school to see what the corporate world is like when I already do.
Anyway, I've been thinking about my past and up till today, I still cannot believe that I went to China for 5 full weeks and actually survived being away from Singapore. But it's things that happened in China that really mean a lot to me which I'll always remember for life. I like looking back at pictures of China. The life and atmosphere in China is really different. If I could, I'd go back there again. Really. I was one who made fun of China as a country which is undeveloped and in a mess, but the country is actually really nice. Ohwell.
Anyway, I'm kind of 1/3 into my internship. Just a few more months to go and it'll all be over. I'll be done with NP. One thing for sure, NP is not going to be a place which I'll miss. I'm gonna save up and hopefully, I can save enough to go for a good trip before NS and fly to somewhere nice. Ahwell. Christmas is coming soon, looking forward to the holidays. (:
Comments
Post a Comment