The cold place.
The airport is an emotionally freezing place. I stand by what I say and will stick to it. Another person that I know just flew off for six months. Soon it'll be a few others, including me. The only exception is that it won't be six months. It's only ranging from a few days to a month or so, thus it isn't thaaaat bad. Ohwells, safe trip to everyone who's going eh. Including me. Anyway the weekend has been really hectic with church. Mmmm. Reported to Expo at 8am on Saturday and 7am on Sunday for the Valentine's Day Drama rehearsal for the TV crew. Really exhausting but at the end of it, when everything was done, a great sense of accomplishment was felt. Although I didn't do the actual stuff that I was supposed to do for Drama on Sunday, I enjoyed doing a camera for the whole service and enjoyed watching the drama from the backstage.
Anyway it's the time of the year again when the streets of Orchard are filled with roses and teddy bears sold at a high marked-up rate, and smoochy couples strolling down by the night. It's a special day for many. For those with friends as well actually, considering that V Day isn't just about couples but friendships as well. So well, I'm here to say that I appreciate all those that have been there, or have attempted to be there to get me out of the dark side time and time again, those who've lent me their shoulders and heard me complain and rant about stupid things.
Ah, it's late. Just realised earlier on that Sunday was exactly two months from when I would be back to 'civilisation' in Singapore. HAHAH. Gonna be flying off in about 3 weeks and a few days time. Ahwells. This trip is happening really fast. But anyway, back to the topic, it's the v day! :D Time for the married to re-affirm their love for one another and friends to make up for any nonsense that happened the past year. heh. (: OH OH, during the drama, there was the song 'fallin for you' by Colbie Caillat in a montage. That was awesome. Just read the lyrics and it's just so awesome. heh. Just a random thing. Though the lyrics do speak for themselves. heh. ((:
The airport is an emotionally freezing place. I stand by what I say and will stick to it. Another person that I know just flew off for six months. Soon it'll be a few others, including me. The only exception is that it won't be six months. It's only ranging from a few days to a month or so, thus it isn't thaaaat bad. Ohwells, safe trip to everyone who's going eh. Including me. Anyway the weekend has been really hectic with church. Mmmm. Reported to Expo at 8am on Saturday and 7am on Sunday for the Valentine's Day Drama rehearsal for the TV crew. Really exhausting but at the end of it, when everything was done, a great sense of accomplishment was felt. Although I didn't do the actual stuff that I was supposed to do for Drama on Sunday, I enjoyed doing a camera for the whole service and enjoyed watching the drama from the backstage.
Anyway it's the time of the year again when the streets of Orchard are filled with roses and teddy bears sold at a high marked-up rate, and smoochy couples strolling down by the night. It's a special day for many. For those with friends as well actually, considering that V Day isn't just about couples but friendships as well. So well, I'm here to say that I appreciate all those that have been there, or have attempted to be there to get me out of the dark side time and time again, those who've lent me their shoulders and heard me complain and rant about stupid things.
Ah, it's late. Just realised earlier on that Sunday was exactly two months from when I would be back to 'civilisation' in Singapore. HAHAH. Gonna be flying off in about 3 weeks and a few days time. Ahwells. This trip is happening really fast. But anyway, back to the topic, it's the v day! :D Time for the married to re-affirm their love for one another and friends to make up for any nonsense that happened the past year. heh. (: OH OH, during the drama, there was the song 'fallin for you' by Colbie Caillat in a montage. That was awesome. Just read the lyrics and it's just so awesome. heh. Just a random thing. Though the lyrics do speak for themselves. heh. ((:
Comments
Post a Comment