I believe in You; I'm living by Faith.
Well, I got reminded about serving after cell group meeting's message two days ago. Last Sunday, I literally dragged myself out of the house early in the morning to go to church to serve. At that point, I felt like it was a chore because I was really tired and was struggling with personal problems at the same time. Then during briefing, we were all told to serve not by our own strength but by the strength from God, especially since most of us are really sleepy as it's only like 9am. So I really really depended on Him for my strength. When service started, it was the exact same thing as the day before, but I really had a great help from Him. Through Him, I delivered shots that were praised by everyone. At that point as everyone was wow-ing over it, I didn't say or acknowledge much because I knew the shots were not well-done because of me, but because of the strength from Him. Everything is from Him and in actuality, all praise and glory should go out to Him instead. I was only a vessel to pass it on, a servant of God. But yes, His strength is true and I pray that every week, His strength will empower me to serve better for His kingdom.
Well, I got reminded about serving after cell group meeting's message two days ago. Last Sunday, I literally dragged myself out of the house early in the morning to go to church to serve. At that point, I felt like it was a chore because I was really tired and was struggling with personal problems at the same time. Then during briefing, we were all told to serve not by our own strength but by the strength from God, especially since most of us are really sleepy as it's only like 9am. So I really really depended on Him for my strength. When service started, it was the exact same thing as the day before, but I really had a great help from Him. Through Him, I delivered shots that were praised by everyone. At that point as everyone was wow-ing over it, I didn't say or acknowledge much because I knew the shots were not well-done because of me, but because of the strength from Him. Everything is from Him and in actuality, all praise and glory should go out to Him instead. I was only a vessel to pass it on, a servant of God. But yes, His strength is true and I pray that every week, His strength will empower me to serve better for His kingdom.
Comments
Post a Comment