It just doesn't seem right.
I don't know. I feel really annoyed and pissed with the current festival but yet frightened at the same time. No racism is intended here. I'm referring to the 7th month of the Chinese Calendar. No, I do not care about the offerings and burnings. In fact I sort of like the smell of the burning. It's weird. But that's not why I'm pissed with it. I'm pissed with the "month". Seriously, things that aren't right have happened during the month this year for the first time. And I'm really getting annoyed. Just the other day my remote controlled fan switched to a different mode right in front of me. The first time it happened, I let it go. But it happened again, so I kept the remote control from behind me to my side. But even with that, it happened again. Ugh. Seriously? And then another time, my crutches that have been leaning at a corner of my room for almost half a year suddenly fell without any wind. On top of that, few other things did as well. Also, I've been hearing movement around the house late at night when everyone is obviously asleep. Seriously, I'm getting damn pissed off. Some may not believe in this, and neither do I. I only loosely believe in it. And it's really getting on my nerves. I'm seriously damn bloody pissed off already. Whatever or whoever you are, please go get a life. Go eat your offerings and not disturb me, when I have not.
I don't know. I feel really annoyed and pissed with the current festival but yet frightened at the same time. No racism is intended here. I'm referring to the 7th month of the Chinese Calendar. No, I do not care about the offerings and burnings. In fact I sort of like the smell of the burning. It's weird. But that's not why I'm pissed with it. I'm pissed with the "month". Seriously, things that aren't right have happened during the month this year for the first time. And I'm really getting annoyed. Just the other day my remote controlled fan switched to a different mode right in front of me. The first time it happened, I let it go. But it happened again, so I kept the remote control from behind me to my side. But even with that, it happened again. Ugh. Seriously? And then another time, my crutches that have been leaning at a corner of my room for almost half a year suddenly fell without any wind. On top of that, few other things did as well. Also, I've been hearing movement around the house late at night when everyone is obviously asleep. Seriously, I'm getting damn pissed off. Some may not believe in this, and neither do I. I only loosely believe in it. And it's really getting on my nerves. I'm seriously damn bloody pissed off already. Whatever or whoever you are, please go get a life. Go eat your offerings and not disturb me, when I have not.
Comments
Post a Comment