Ah, life's reached the point.
Well, has been awhile since I've last blogged. Life is pretty alright I guess, except that school is back. I'm dreading the assignments and projects, always troublesome and tough to do, especially those with presentations. Ugh. Life's revolving pretty much around church related stuff, mainly POS. Ivan said bases are few, and flyers are plenty, thus they're limiting the number of flyers. But I don't know how true that is. I don't even see myself in any part of the performance. I can't even do much. Prolly backstage I guess, at the worst. Anyway I haven't been messaging much in the past month or so. There are many checkpoints or landmarks in the course of the journey in life, mostly points where something in or about you settles down. I guess I've reached the point where I don't fancy the joy, fun, or need to reply messages or to update anything unless necessary. I can simply accumulate like 10 messages by the end of the day, and it can be left unread for the week. Ahwells. Life's like that for me. And oh, I'm really glad that we're on good talking terms again. (:
Comments
Post a Comment