Before I Sleep...

I shall post something totally random. She said you're afraid of me. He said you seem scared of me. When i walk past you, you daringly glance at me with that look. There are only two possibilities. One is you're truly terrified. Another is you're attracting attention from her to put an innocent face onto you, and making me sound like a bad bully. If you're truly terrified, then i can safely say that you had a motive on her from the very beginning, which i believe that you had. And now that you have gotten something, you should be more afraid, shoudn't you? You just don't know how to keep hands off another guy's "property", do you? All the more you should be genuinely terrified of me. Seriously, she's yours. I am not like you. I will not go after someone else's. If you want it, i'll give it. But it'll only happen once. You're lucky it's only me.

Okays, anyways shall head off to sleep. (: And people, please don't bother about this ranting that i blogged today. It's just for peanuts. (: I'm fine, really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog