Sometimes happiness only lasts for a few days. Trust--An important factor. I lost it all. Just for you, i trusted again. I stop observing people. I promised to everyone i'll be true. I did everything for you. Everything in my life was just only about you. I did to the best of my ability to pass 1 and a half years. I planned for our 1st week. I planned to do special things. I planned to make everyone jealous of you. All these, just for you. I thought that i was the happiest and luckiest man on earth. But all fairy tales come to an end. Every relationship has sacrifices and secrets. I sacrificed lunchtime with 2 different groups of people for you, though he and she asked me out way earlier than you. Thanks. I've been changed. I've been led on.
http://listcrux.com/top-10-easy-and-painless-ways-to-die/ Sleeping pills sounds easiest. Wonder if Panadol would have the same effect.
Comments
Post a Comment