21 February 2008, Thursday
Today after school i prepared myself for an uncalculated-distance route to train myself. It was to be towards the CBD area, then telok blangah, Bt Batok Road, Woodlands, yishun, and down to Tpy. It is basically one round around the western/central Singapore. I estimated it to be around 70KM long. I started off at around 315pm. Cycle towards the CBD area, and was off on Telok Blangah Road. But somewhere after the junction of the entrance to Labrador Park, my back tyre hit a drain gap and i knew i was in trouble. Straight away i stopped and i felt my tyre. An absolute immediate flat. I felt devastated. Telok Blangah is certainly not a place for a bike shop. I had no choice but to put it along Telok Blangah, hoping to get a miracle, but to no avail. So i just detoured and walked with the bike along South Buona Vista road to walk to Buona Vista. The walk from the place that i had the punture to Buona Vista took like an hour and a half. I only reached Buona Vista at about 530pm. My dismay upon my arrival in Buona Vista was that there was no bike shop around. I had no choice but to take out the back tyre, lock the bike, and take bus 48 to Bt. Timah road, where theres a few bike shops. The tyre got fixed, and i took 48 back to Buona Vista and reached at 630pm. I realised the tyre was not repaired properly, but i knew how to fix it, but only with it deflated. So i went to a petrol kiosk and deflated it, fixed it, and attempted to pump it up. But the needle of the pump was too hard. Nothing happened. From that moment i just knew i was stuck. It was already 7pm, and i am still at Buona Vista without a single source of help. I then had no choice but to go to the cold storage at holland Village which was not far away to get a pump. There wasnt any. Now i really felt lost and helpless. So i decided to lock the bike, and go Clementi Fairprice. It didnt have either. So my last but confident source: Giant at IMM. The moment i found it there, my hopes increased, my mood cheered, and i knew i was able to get the bike back to Tpy by tonight. I bought it, went back to buona vista, pumped the tyre, and cycled back to Tpy at 845pm. I reached Tpy at 915pm.

22 February 2008, Friday
Today school was normal. After school took a bus to Newton. Halfway through Eugene asked me out. So i waited for him at Newton and we went to Adelphi at City Hall cause Eugene wanted to check out headsets. At newton i was called out to watch a movie with felicia and ovidia and to meet at around 330pm at Cine. I just agreed. Anyways, after that we went Funan where i finally bought my powerbar gels, and then ate subway. It was already 357pm and the movie starts at like 410pm. So i rushed to City Hall to take a train down to Somerset. The next train was 7min. :/ i felt so dead. The moment i reached Somerset, i sprinted to Cine. When i reached Cine, ALL 4 of the lifts were like at the middle levels going up. And when it came down, it practically stopped at every level. So you should know how frustrated i was. But anyway, made it into the theatre just before the movie started. Entered when the Dolby trailer was played actually. ;D The movie was CJ7. i call it Chicken Jumper. ;D hehs. ohwells. And nobody said that she was coming. >:( Anyway after that went her house to collect felicia's and ovidia's bags. Then after that it started raining when we left her house. Since we were all in a rush, we just walked out in the rain to the bus stop. Sent someone home, then took cab to Tpy to rush to meet my uncle to go prawn fishing? I only caught like 5. We finished at 1240am but we sat and chatted until like 120am before leaving. Reached home at about 135am. Tiredd. Ohwells.

OH, and the her is not my gf. It's just someone. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog