In less than 24 hours from right now, the O level results will be out. The fate of two guys depend on this results. And the decision of how many people out of 32-odd students to re-take the English Os will be decided tomorrow.
I Want My A2!! Sighs.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
http://listcrux.com/top-10-easy-and-painless-ways-to-die/ Sleeping pills sounds easiest. Wonder if Panadol would have the same effect.
Breather. Haven't had time to sit and just relax the past few 2 weeks. Was doing a freelance event in Suntec on 1 March and got a call that grandma on my mom's side has passed on. So that Sunday till Thursday was kind of spent at the wake in CCK every evening. Friday had a shoot for my company, Saturday had church, Sunday filmed Roger & Gloria's morning gatecrash and afternoon matrimony service, followed by a concert at Suntec. Think my real break only came after Sunday. The past week was pretty much office hours for me, with some free time here and there to meet people and actually relax. I think I'm done with being busy after tomorrow. Hopefully my schedule for the following week starting from Monday will be okay. I need a break. I need to cycle. I need to watch a sunset.
Comments
Post a Comment