Today is my actual O level oral exam.Oh gosh, its an easy exam but i was too nervous. Crap. The teachers kept laughing and smiling at my answers. Guess they were trying to make me relaxed but i didn't calm myself down. Oh gosh. I came up with funny ideas to discuss on the picture and i must admit, it is funny. heh. I know I'll pass but i want the A1! Sob. Scared that i wont be able to get it. And i love my examiners. So friendly. heh. After oral i went United Square, then went Bukit Batok there to send her home, and then the moment i reached Tpy interchange, my aunt called me for dinner so i took a bus there and ate my dinner. Then went to her house to watch TV then at 10 came home. heh. I was out the whole day in school u. heh.
Me = attractive.
Esp for cockroaches.
They keep finding me. They love me. heh
But i hate them.
Me = attractive.
Esp for cockroaches.
They keep finding me. They love me. heh
But i hate them.
Comments
Post a Comment